Fast-Drying Carrier Fluid That Applies Lubrication Evenly
Opteon™ carrier fluids are used to deposit fluorolubricants, silicones, coatings, adhesives, and other materials in smooth, even coatings on a variety of surfaces. Our carrier fluids are an optimal choice across industries such as medical device manufacturing, electronics, automotive, and others. All Opteon™ carrier fluids are nonflammable, fast drying, and offer:
- Solubility with various types of lubricants and adhesives
- Low surface tension to effectively coat tight spaces and complex geometries
- Smooth, uniform coatings on a substrate
- Environmental sustainability with no ozone depletion potential (ODP) and low global warming potential (GWP)
Features and Benefits
Opteon™ carrier fluids provide optimal performance, consistent quality, and the safety required for demanding industry applications. They are also able to act as ideal replacements for commonly used compounds in carrier fluid and lubricant deposition applications, including:
- Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs)
- Hydrofluoroethers (HFEs)
- Hydrofluorocarbons (HFCs)
Opteon™ SF10 and SF33 carrier fluids are well-suited for depositing lubricants and adhesives on a substrate. Both are nonflammable, thermally stable, and environmentally sustainable.
For assistance in selecting the best product for an application, contact Chemours' team of experts.