An Environmentally Sound Cleaning Fluid Replacement
Opteon™ SF79 specialty cleaning fluid is a high-performance fluid designed to offer superior cleaning power, higher efficiency, and safety in an environmentally sustainable, low global warming potential (GWP).
It is an ideal candidate for replacing solvents like n-propyl bromide (nPB), perchloroethylene (Perc), trichloroethylene (TCE) and aqueous-based cleaning products in industrial cleaning applications.
Opteon™ SF79 is used for:
- Vapor degreasing
- Precision cleaning of printed circuit boards (PCBs)
- Cold cleaning
- Removal of greases and oils
- Silicone cleaning
Features and Benefits
The high relative evaporation rate of Opteon™ SF79 delivers fast drying cycles, allowing immediate use of cleaned parts for further processing. Other properties that make the specialty fluid the best choice for industrial cleaning applications include:
- Superior cleaning performance, with a high Kb value of 103
- Excellent environmental profile with a low GWP
- Low surface tension for the ability to penetrate and clean tight areas
- High soil loading capacity to minimize equipment downtime
- No surfactants needed